From the date of purchase in the appropriate spending tier, we cover:
• Cards that are not active
• Cards with an inaccurate balance
• Cards delivered as a different brand than ordered
• Physical cards not received within 30 days from the date of purchase
We do not cover:
• Requests received outside of spending policy tiers.
• Buyer’s remorse or change of mind
• Misinterpretation of card delivery method or timing of delivery
• Misinterpretation of how a particular card is redeemed
• Neglecting to apply a promotional code before a purchase
• Cards lost or misplaced by the buyer
• Cards that are resold on any platform other than CardBazaar
• Cards that are no longer honored when a retailer goes out of business or files for bankruptcy
The refund policy covers the purchase price of the card, not any savings or discount the buyer received. If a portion of the card was redeemed, only a partial refund will be provided.
All refunds will be returned as balances into their respected categories. Please see "My Balance". This includes cryptocurrency and e check deposits.